Head of Advanced Measurement Analytics, Go-to-Market
Employment Type: Full-Time
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 10 years of experience in strategy and operations, Go-to-Market, or strategy consulting.
* Experience managing a team.
* Experience managing high-performing teams across a range of initiatives.
* Knowledge of the AdTech ecosystem and Measurement and Analytics products/solutions.
* Ability to synthesize key results, detailed analysis, and technical information for an executive audience.
* Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with excellent business judgment.
About the job
The Product Go-to-Market (GTM) team works with multiple partners and stakeholders to create and deploy product and business strategies that drive advertiser success and Google's growth. We partner closely with Global Product Leads, Product Managers, Engineering, Business leadership, Marketing, and other counterparts to shape the product roadmap and drive the commercialization strategy for critical products and features.
Product GTM leaders build teams who serve as the experts on their respective products, business strategies, and product commercialization roadmaps. You will drive adoption and activation of our solutions through teams and specialists, influence product innovation to better fit the needs of our customers, and cross-functionally manage the overall strategic direction/performance of our Advanced Marketing Analytics and Measurement efforts at an executive level.
The Go-to-Market Operations (GtM) team ensures Google's complex and ever-evolving Ads business runs smoothly. We are instrumental in setting go-to-market strategy, and ensuring flawless execution and operations against the strategy. We have teams embedded in each of the major Ads business areas as well as global teams that work across the business areas. Team members are analytical and strategic, with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done.
* Oversee development, alignment, and ongoing execution of the Go-to-Market strategy for Advanced Marketing Analytics and Measurement solutions and lead the strategy and operations function for the broader Measurement, Platforms, and Privacy GTM team.
* Manage and mentor a team focused on Advanced Marketing Analytics, Measurement, and Privacy strategy.
* Set overall business goals and manage large cross-functional groups focusing on product adoption, advanced usage, and other key metrics.
* Develop and execute commercialization strategies to accelerate adoption of product innovations, including positioning, segmentation, metrics, communication, and feedback.
* Prepare and deliver executive briefings to executive business and product leadership on the state of the business. Identify, prioritize, and structure strategic business decisions.