Growth Marketing Manager, Small-and-Medium Business, Ads Marketing
Employment Type: Full-Time
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
* 2 years of experience working directly with marketing platforms, such as paid media, email, notifications, growth performance marketing
* Experience partnering cross-functionally with Product, Sales, Central Teams, and/or local marketing
* 4 years of experience leading cross-functional projects. Ability to work within ambiguity, attention to detail, while simplifying complex problems into manageable communications and solutions
* 2 years of experience directly or indirectly managing full-time employees or vendors, demonstrating leadership qualities. Ability to invest in self-development and development of others
* Experience delivering presentations at all levels of the organization
* Ability to manage multiple initiatives in a fast-paced, high-growth, and results-oriented environments, with demonstrated results
* Ability to develop a perspective and influence on key topics, through use of data/metrics
* Ability to consider inclusion, equity, and diversity throughout the execution process
About the job
The Direct Customer Growth Ads Marketing team focuses on strategies and tactics across the customer lifecycle to grow and retrain small and medium-sized business Google Ads customers. Our team's suite of supported product areas include Search, Display, YouTube, App Campaigns, and other emerging Google Ads products.
In this role, you will create and execute the strategy for a key segment and/or product within Small-and-Medium Business (SMB) Ads Marketing. You will partner closely with a number of experts in the space, from segments, to channels, and markets. Stakeholders and partners include Analytics, Product, Sales, Regional and Local Marketing teams, along with central teams. In this role, you will focus on SMB advertisers using a variety of Google advertising products including App Development (AppDev) advertising, Search, Display, and YouTube.
In this role, you will use customer insights and data, as well as your own experience, to design the plan to create the best experience for our customers. You will build the plan, propose it to your leadership and stakeholders, prioritize and incorporate feedback accordingly, and then move toward execution, balancing results, challenges, and time-to-market. You'll deliver impact and consider performance results in your plans and adjustments.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
* Own the marketing strategy and execution for key segments and campaigns across the stages: evaluate, ideate, experiment, scale, measure, iterate
* Know the user (advertiser). Seek actionable user insights to inform product and marketing strategy. Represent the voice of the user to cross-functional stakeholders
* Keep a pulse on marketing performance, continue to optimize funnels and campaigns to reach growth goals
* Deliver regular updates to leadership, complete with success, challenges, and asks
* Collaborate with international marketing teams for market launches and ongoing growth. Partner regularly with Product, Sales, UX, Partnerships, and other cross-functional partners