Group Product Manager, Consumer Services, Fitbit
Employment Type: Full-Time
* 10 years of Product Management experience working with technical products
* Experience creating product roadmaps from conception to launch, driving product vision, defining go-to-market strategy and leading design discussions
* Experience partnering with multiple functional areas such as engineering, UX/UI, sales, customer support, finance or marketing
* Experience building and managing a team
* Experience leading a direct to consumer Subscription product
* Health and Wellness industry experience
* Experience applying user research, data, and industry analysis to shape product roadmaps and achieve strategic goals
* Experience working on content oriented/heavy products
* Ability to translate and articulate complex user needs and business problems into easily understood solutions and product requirements
* Ability to lead cross-functionally with a distributed team across Engineering, Design, Customer Support, Marketing, and Business Development and across complex projects
About the job
At Google, we put our users first. The world is always changing so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on products that affect millions of people every day.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at Google speed.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with creative and prolific engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world's information. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
The Fitbit Consumer Services team's mission is to create the world's most motivating, delightful, and helpful health and wellness subscription service. This team is responsible for Fitbit's subscription and membership services. Fitbit Premium brings the best of Fitbit to its subscribers through personalized health and wellness insights and coaching, delivered through the Fitbit mobile applications.
In this role, you will lead the Fitbit Consumer Services product team and manage a group of talented product managers.
Fitbit's diverse line of innovative products of smartwatches, trackers and smart scale help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their health and fitness goals. Our products deliver personalized experiences, insights and guidance through leading software and interactive tools to support our users' health and wellness. Partnering with Google will expand our resources and global platform, and we will be able to accelerate innovation in the wearables category to scale faster, and make health even more accessible to everyone.
* Understand the health and wellness goals and needs of prospective customers. Understand their willingness to pay for health and wellness services.
* Define and deliver a multi-year product roadmap that helps people lead healthier lives and delivers high growth recurring business for Google.
* Collaborate with Design, Engineering, Customer Support, Business Development, Marketing, Research, and Clinical teams to deliver the roadmap.
* Use data, research, and analysis to inform product decisions that help users lead healthier lives.
* Manage and mentor other product managers.