Go-to-Market Compete Lead, Google Workspace, Google Cloud
Employment Type: Full-Time
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 10 years of relevant work experience in Sales Strategy, GTM Strategy, Competitive Intelligence, Management Consulting, Program Management, Product Management or equivalent experience in a large organization.
* 3 years of relevant experience in Cloud technologies in Sales, GTM and/or Product Management.
* MBA or Master's in management, technical or an engineering field.
* Relevant experience working with a SaaS sales organization, with an understanding of collaboration and productivity solutions.
* Demonstrated ability to lead complex operational and strategic cross-functional initiatives at scale.
* Distinctive project management, problem solving and analysis skills, combined with strong business judgment.
* Ability to present to executives with clear communication, with a demonstrated track record of cross-functional stakeholder management and leadership through influence.
* Ability to synthesize data into useful formats and recommend actionable insights. Ability to straddle between details and higher level implications of critical business issues.
About the job
Google Cloud's GTM Strategy organization ensures cross-functional alignment of goals and execution, provides metrics-driven business critical insights, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. This team stays focused on aligning the highest-level Google Cloud priorities with strong day-to-day operational rigor, and helps evolve early-stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
In the role of GTM Compete Lead for Google Workspace, you will be a critical thought leader and partner, helping to assess competitor's GTM and Sales efforts and translating them into competitive sales plays, enablement efforts, and strategic GTM recommendations. You will use your leadership skills, Sales and GTM insights and creativity to enhance the GTM efforts, partnering closely with Product, Product Marketing, and Sales teams related to all of Google Cloud's offerings and Sales channels. You will have a strong grasp of the SaaS collaboration and productivity platform market.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google's cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
* Lead competitive intelligence projects related to Sales and GTM motions, pricing, market, and commercial operations strategies.
* Drive competitive business programs and play design, content creation, and ensure effective execution and tracking.
* Build key competitive intelligence capabilities and ensure ongoing monitoring and integration of recommendations into existing processes and tools.
* Collaborate with Field and Partner Enablement and training teams to ensure the field can articulate Google Workspace's commercial and technical differentiation.
* Collaborate closely with Product, Product Marketing and Cloud Sales Leadership, providing key competitive Sales and GTM insights and recommendations as part of strategic decision making and planning efforts.