Global Product Lead, Online-to-Offline Incrementality
Employment Type: Full-Time
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Project management, relationship management and leadership experience
* Google Ads experience
* Performance measurement experience.
* Experience with measurement solutions, including conversion tracking, incrementality measurement solutions, and attribution solutions across 3rd party platforms.
* Experience with online to offline solutions, including store visits, store sales, local campaigns
* Digital marketing experience with relevant O2O verticals (Retail, Auto, Telco, QSR, etc)
* Passion for data analysis, online advertising and our performance business in general
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
In this role you'll act as the single voice from Sales to Product shaping product direction, maximizing return from existing products, launching new products, and providing customer feedback. To do this, we build strong partnerships across Sales and Product Management, driving resolution on strategic questions and enabling rapid growth of new businesses. You will be focused on incrementality solutions for online-to-offline customers. You'll work with product to develop strategy for all of our strategic big bets, including omni-channel, store-centric and vendor-funded Media. You will support the regional go-to-market and specialist teams to drive sales activation, with a particular focus on scaling our solutions.
Global Solutions is the link between Google products and business. Your focus is to help turn innovation into complete, packaged tools that allow our customers to get the most that they need from our products. As part of the Global Solutions team, you'll help to ensure that Google has adopted the right strategy for our products. Working in one of three specialized areas - Performance, Brand, or Publisher & Platform - you'll use your expertise to help front-line Sales partners to work their magic quickly and effectively. You are passionate about all things digital, and want to help shape the world of online advertising.
* Work closely with PMs to define go to market strategies for multiple new and existing measurement features, including their commercialization and launch
* Connect new products/features with appropriate sales teams and customers and ensure customer feedback is properly incorporated by being the voice of the regional sales teams to Product Management
* Aggregate feedback on product to share with PM; represent all of sales in PM prioritization discussions
* Plan and execute Sales-facing initiatives and programs (including recommended opportunities), working with marketing, regional teams, and product management
* Build best practice business collateral to increase the awareness of Online to Offline solutions across the Sales organizations