Global Product Lead, Lead Generation Ads
Employment Type: Full-Time
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
* 4 years of experience in product management, product marketing, consulting, or similar role
* Lead generation experience
* Experience working internationally and/or in global teams
* Strong ability to influence, communicate, and manage cross-functionally, particularly with product/engineering and sales leadership, and with all levels of management
About the job
The Cross Media Solutions team's mission is to help advertisers achieve their marketing objectives across all of Google Ads with innovative, simple and effective Google solutions like Performance Max campaigns. Lead generation is a critical marketing objective for millions of advertisers around the world from a diverse range of industries (Financial Services, Automotive, SaaS, etc). The Lead Generation Ads team is responsible for product strategy and commercialization of Google's Lead generation ads solutions across standalone surfaces. (e.g., Search)
You are a strategic, dynamic and will help shape the future of lead generation ads. You will work on a team tasked to pivot our products and go-to-market strategy from a product first approach. In this role, you will own the product strategy and commercialization of lead generation ads across product areas such as measurement, bidding and formats.
Working closely with teams across Product Management, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Policy, you will bring together market and competitive intelligence to shape the product roadmap, drive adoption of key metrics and deliver value for advertisers. You will think strategically about how to frame and execute on 10x bets while driving wins on the ground with what is available today.
Global Solutions is the link between Google products and business. Your focus is to help turn innovation into complete, packaged tools that allow our customers to get the most that they need from our products. As part of the Global Solutions team, you'll help to ensure that Google has adopted the right strategy for our products. Working in one of three specialized areas - Performance, Brand, or Publisher & Platform - you'll use your expertise to help front-line Sales partners to work their magic quickly and effectively. You are passionate about all things digital, and want to help shape the world of online advertising.
* Manage cross-functional senior stakeholders to ensure transparent and seamless communication and feedback channels across Sales and Product
* Work in a matrixed organization to transition technology capabilities to customer solutions
* Develop and execute a strategy for driving adoption and ARPA growth for lead generation ad solutions globally
* Act as a thought leader and partner to other senior members of the global product leads, Product or Engineering organizations
* Prioritize global market feedback for future product innovation and influence Product/Engineering roadmaps and delivery to deliver top customer requirements