Global Product Lead, Go-To-Market Operations
Employment Type: Full-Time
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
* 5 years of experience in product and/or program management
* 3 years of experience in data analytics and data reporting, including frame-working solutions and working with complex datasets to solve problems
* Experience working with SQL
* Experience leading complex, operational, and strategic cross-functional initiatives
* Experience working with a range of audiences, executive leaders, and diverse teams: (e.g., engineering, product management, analytics, and/or UX/UI)
* Experience with stakeholder management, presenting data analysis to business teams, and working with technical teams to build product solutions
* Excellent analytical skills combined with business acumen
About the job
Global Product Leads are at the intersection of the business and technical teams. In this role, you will collaborate with Sales, Go-to-Market, and Product Development teams to gather and scope requirements for the tools used by Sales teams to manage their business with customers. You will drive tool development, working with Product Management, UX/UI, Engineering, and Analytics.
You will also help identify connections and establish connections with data sources for the tools you lead and act as a program manager, demonstrating understanding of the current and future technical architecture.
The Go-to-Market Operations (GtM) team ensures Google's complex and ever-evolving Ads business runs smoothly. We are instrumental in setting go-to-market strategy, and ensuring flawless execution and operations against the strategy. We have teams embedded in each of the major Ads business areas as well as global teams that work across the business areas. Team members are analytical and strategic, with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done.
* Represent end users in the Platforms Tech Sales global team as we build and execute on our tools roadmap, creating the vision and strategic plan.
* Prioritize based on quantified business cases (e.g., business growth, productivity savings, etc.) and qualitative inputs (e.g., interviews, feedback, etc.) and articulate these use cases to our Product Management, UX, and Engineering teams as well as Business stakeholders.
* Plan and execute a global launch strategy, including developing deployment plans, trainings, and support materials to drive product and feature adoption.
* Estimate and measure the business impact of features, processes, and training, including customer satisfaction (CSAT), adoption, savings, and business growth.