Global Partner Enablement Lead, Security Solutions, Google Cloud
Employment Type: Full-Time
* Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
* 10 years of experience in direct or partner sales, technical enablement, and program management.
* 5 years of experience in cloud security or related disciplines (software supply chains, data protection, zero trust architectures, security operations, regulatory compliance).
* Program management experience.
* Experience in managing the development of technical solutions and/or go-to-market strategy and execution.
* Experience with security subject matter including enterprise data center architectures, audit, compliance, risk, defense in depth security architectures, and industry best practices.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience communicating with both technical and business experts.
About the job
The Cloud Partner Enablement team is focused on accelerating time to value and scale for our Google Cloud Platform offerings. The shorter the period of time between identifying a business problem that can be addressed with Google Cloud services and when that problem is solved, the better. Googlers in Engineering, Product Management, Partner Engineering, and within our partner community are working hard to establish best practices for service delivery acceleration.
As the Global Partner Enablement Lead, you will drive efforts to build an increasingly strong community of third party organizations (partners) who are well equipped to highlight the compelling benefits of Google Cloud's security solutions. You will also be a key point of contact for related topics, such as privacy, sovereign cloud, and (selectively) regulatory considerations. You will collaborate with a wide range of individuals and teams, from Security Solution Managers to Product Marketing, Learning Services, Security and Compliance Leads, and regional technical and sales leaders. You will be responsible for the success of our security solutions partner enablement.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google's cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
* Build a plan for the global enablement of Google Cloud partners to promote and service Google security solutions and lead the execution of that plan.
* Sponsor and curate content, tools, and processes that educate, equip, and guide our partners to execute security solutions business.
* Deploy assets and training at scale, facilitate targeted activation of our highest potential security solutions partners. Measure the effectiveness of those assets and training.
* Advocate on behalf of our partner community by working closely with global partner and security solutions leaders across the organization ensuring that our security solutions and messaging incorporate the considerations of our promote and service partners.
* Collaborate with global partner leaders and security solutions experts within Google to develop and deploy security-specific solutions journeys and other security focused initiatives to our partner sales and technical community.