Global Lead, Business of Mobile Games
Employment Type: Full-Time
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent practical experience
* 5 years of experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, or media
* Analytical work experience
* Familiar with Google Ads, Google Analytics, and third party app attribution and analytics companies
* Familiar with game economies, business generation techniques, and game product management
* Ability to design and optimize business generation and measurement methodologies for different game genres
* Ability to communicate with external stakeholders and agency clients at all levels and in both technical and business settings
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The Mobile Gaming team has big ambitions and global reach. You'll engage deeply with sophisticated gamers and drive change to accelerate Google's position in the fast-growing and strategic business of app growth marketing.
You'll use data to help our partners make better decisions, which in turn will drive the app business, and support strategic and tactical activities.
You'll work directly with the leadership team and Product Leads to create external-facing solutions, as well as with third parties to help them adopt recommendations and make better use of Google Customer Solutions. You'll help build a global community of specialists, working cross-functionally with product managers, product leads, Marketing, and Sales, and across teams such as Google Play, Google AdMob and Google Cloud.
You'll play a lead role in advancing a consulting program, formulate strategy, work with Googlers from Americas, APAC, and EMEA regions, partner with the top gaming companies in the world and up-level the depth of insights we bring to them.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused team members are the 'human face' of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of small- and medium-sized businesses. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for every type of small business.
* Work with the Gaming Data Science lead and the Gaming Growth Consultant to provide top-grossing and downloaded games with customer success solutions
* Cultivate scalable gaming growth initiatives working with different product areas
* Manage hypothesis-driven cross-functional projects and direct client experiments
* Work 100% project-based, focusing on business of games
* Lead client conversations with Product, Marketing, and Data Science teams