Compliance Program Manager, Platforms and Ecosystems
Employment Type: Full-Time
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 5 years of experience in compliance, risk management, and/or legal support.
* Experience in regulatory program management.
* Experience managing execution and high quality product delivery.
* Experience working on a team composed of both technical and non-technical members.
* Experience in online content regulations.
About the job
Google builds products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether they're down the street or across the globe.
As a Program Manager focused on compliance, you'll use your expertise in national and global compliance standards to ensure governance across Google's global suite of hardware and software products. You'll balance Google's legal and compliance requirements with our users' needs, and with our company's values.
In this role, you'll plan requirements, identify risks, manage schedules, and communicate clearly with project stakeholders. You'll learn and grow alongside talented teammates who share your attention to detail and appetite for problem-solving.
* Manage compliance programs, define milestones and success criteria, resource allocation, and successful on-time delivery.
* Communicate schedules, priorities, and status to all levels in the company.
* Provide general program management support for legal, regulatory, and policy-related issues in Platforms and Ecosystems Product Area, and other ad-hoc cross-functional projects related to compliance.
* Evaluate and supervise multiple projects, organize cross-project work within the program, and define project controls/governance/standards.
* Work with business/process owners to develop effective processes, policies, controls, and metrics that ensure effective compliance of relevant standards.