Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative 1
Employment Type: Full-Time
Customer Services / Inside Sales Representative
Goodman is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Customer Service / Inside Sales Representative position. This position responds to customer's inquiries or complaints regarding the organization's products or services. Determines best method to ensure customer satisfaction and adherence to the organization's policies. Coordinates with appropriate departments to ensure customer satisfaction. Informs customers of standard procedures or resolution of issues. Follows up, either verbally or in writing. Must be knowledgeable of the organization's policies, procedures, practices, products and services. Responsible for order management by handling all the details from purchase order to shipment of product.
Sales Representative - InsideHelp develop and improve phone-based revenue generation through the creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, and establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers. Some travel may be required and future potential for relocation based on performance and business is a possibility. Maintains sales programs within assigned territory by keeping customers informed about available services, supplies, prices and new products. Responsible for meeting established sales quotas. Monitors competitive activity and trends within territory. Keeps records and prepares reports on sales activities. May make presentations or perform demonstrations. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website http://careers.daikincomfort.com/ and submitting your resume.
* Answer phone queue
* Order processing
* Respond to emails and faxes
* Obtain working knowledge of Daikin, Goodman, and/or Amana products and accessories
* Existing account management
* Relationship development
* Serve as primary contact with accounts
* Work with Sales Managers to verify pricing discounts and customer details.
* Maintain detailed files for documentation
* Initiate Return Materials Authorizations (RMAs), AAA (Credits/Debits), and Damage Claims
* Work closely with manufacturing personnel to meet customers' requirements
* Provide customers with accurate product pricing and delivery information
* Obtain accurate information from vendors relating to shipment dates and expected date of delivery
* Monitor scheduled shipment dates to ensure timely delivery and expedite as needed.
* Generating purchase orders and requests for quotations
* Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information in a timely manner
* Recommend alternate products based on cost, availability or specifications
* Educate customers about terminology, features and benefits of products in order to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction
* Other tasks as required
* High School diploma or GED equivalent preferred, some customer service experience preferred
* 1-3 years experience
* Customer service skills
* General Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word)
* Answering of phones and directing calls
* Good verbal skills - must be able to explain fairly technical parts information clearly
* Written skills - must be able to communicate via phone, fax, and email effectively with customers
* Organizational skills
* Must be honest, hard working and intelligent
* Ability to multi-task
* Ability to handle high call volume
* Excellent and confident customer support skills and positive disposition
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person's race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.