PR Senior Associate
Employment Type: Full-Time
The San Francisco office of Golin is seeking a Senior Associate to join our growing team of Public Relations professionals. As the Associate you will assist in coordinating and executing the day-to-day PR responsibilities of high-growth clients. You will work within a team at Golin that manages the flow of work and information to account teams and evaluates and edits work product. You will also assist senior members in their client development, team management, client management, event management and account operations functions.
Golin is a progressive public relations agency designed to reach the profoundly diverse market. Inclusion is a core value for Golin, and we are focused on establishing a culture that is intentionally inclusive, potently diverse and uncompromisingly equitable.
Our expertise ranges from brand-building and cutting-edge digital content, to corporate reputation, healthcare advocacy and measurement. Golin aligns earned-first, data-driven creative with the customer journey through our collaborative G4 Model to deliver maximum impact for clients. Our roster includes many of the largest CPG, retail, food, healthcare technology and consumer service companies in the world.
Recently named PR Week's 2020 Global Agency of the Year and winner of a 2019 Gold Cannes Lion, we tend to Go All In, in everything we do. We're especially committed to going all in for our people by offering our Life Time benefits program. Life Time offers unlimited time off, enhanced family care, generous health and wellness benefits, the ability to work remotely and a monthly Life Time stipend for the gym or hobbies. Our culture is built around happy people who are the best at what we do!
Want to 'Go All In' with us? Here are the details:
What You'll Do:
* Ensure team members are kept updated on client developments
* Manage day-to-day activities across several work streams
* Participate in client and account team interaction, assist in creating client meeting and call reports, activity reports, status documents, and results reports for agency team
* Provide basic client counsel on tactical matters with supervision and develop client-facing activity reports and weekly status update documents
* Attend client meetings, observe client and account team interaction
* Manage vendors and purchasing process
* Develop client correspondence and reports based on monitoring of trends, media/social media coverage, etc.
* Have a strong eye for detail and quality control of ideas, client and team correspondence and plans, and media materials
* Understand traditional media and digital and social media solutions and position them with clients in collaboration with subject-matter experts
* Demonstrate strong editing and analytical skills, working collaboratively with our writers and designers on communications documents and creative work
* Anticipate client and team needs
* Work with senior management, clients and legal to secure approvals/client edits on all materials
* Develop timelines, budgets and staffing plans for all projects and ensure team adheres to them and requests and provide proactive solutions
What You Have:
* 2-3 years of related professional experience
* Bachelors degree in public relations, communications, business, English, journalism, or related field
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
* Ability to multi-task
* Meet deadlines under pressure and work independently
* Strong writing skills
* A collaborative style
Golin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.