Employment Type: Full-Time
Gobble is an innovative meal service that delivers freshly prepped dinner kits designed to be table-ready in 15 minutes, usually with just one pan! Gobble's sous chefs do the prep work like peeling, chopping, and marinating the fresh ingredients, so that busy households spend less time in the kitchen, and more time at the table with family. Founded in 2014, Gobble is now available nation-wide, and is a fast-growing business that is backed by leading Silicon Valley investors.
Job Summary :
Responsible for keeping the facility/warehouse clean within Gobble's GMP and Food Safety guidelines and standards.
Primary Responsibilities :
* Follow master sanitation schedule
* Sweep and mop floors and hallway daily
* Clean and disinfect washrooms, restrooms, break room, warehouse, production areas, and fixtures
* Stock all supplies throughout the building, daily
* Empty and clean trash cans and other waste containers
* Sweep and clean-up around exterior of outside trash containers, dock wells and parking lot
* Complete record of cleaning each shift
* Perform jobs in compliance with food safety and health & safety guidelines
* Experience cleaning office, restrooms, and warehouse environment required; food plant environment, preferred
* Ability to stand, walk, bend, twist, stoop, and lift up to 50 lbs.
* Ability to work independently
* Written and oral English communication skills required
Essential Job Functions
* Comfortable with exposure to temperatures that range from freezing to sub-freezing for complete shifts.
* Must be able to push, pull, squat, bend, and reach above and below shoulders. Repetitive use of hands.