Digital Product Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Join us at Gobble and lead our marketing product development as we build out our digital presence.
You're our ideal candidate if you love building out a product vision into strategies, you love being hands on with implementation, you collaborate cross-functionally and develop data pipelines to track, analyze and improve Gobble's digital product.
Not only do you love your job but you want a company that believes in you and has a thriving culture of entrepreneurial spirit but also one of empathy and collaboration, where ideas thrive. That's where we come in. Gobble is a modern food company that is uniquely innovating the meal kit delivery space and rapidly growing.
* Manage conversion optimization cross channel and report on performance
* Develop and execute successful SEO strategy; own and manage CMS (Wordpress)
* Drive landing page and core site experiments; also launch and scale new content pages
* Analyze performance of marketing campaigns, communicate results and drive improvements based on analysis
* Provide copywriting and creative positioning support to the marketing team
* Optimize member shopping experience to drive engagement and retention
* Assist in managing digital marketing channels (PPC, SEO, Display, affiliates, email marketing, and social media)
* Partner with merchandising, product marketing, culinary, creative, and brand team members to develop effective assets Gobble.com; and with Engineering to maximize site conversion and develop new features.
* Drive a testing mentality across the business and be the subject matter expert on all front end pages
* Manage the product roadmap and backlog for all digital products
* Oversee and manage lead requirements discovery, solution design, user story writing, feature development, and user acceptance testing
* Work with marketing to develop positioning and messaging to ensure differentiation from competitors
* Monitor and evaluate product performance to ensure constant product iteration and improvements
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
* 3-5 years digital product management experience, primarily B2C at a consumer e-commerce company (subscription a plus)
* Strong analytical, prioritization, and negotiating skills
* Usability and customer-focused design experience a plus
* Passionate about building great products and solving customer and business problems
* Proven success owning brand website and improving conversion rate at a high growth consumer company
* Experience driving organic traffic growth through implementation of technical and content drive SEO tactics
* Deep knowledge of: web analytics tools like Google Analytics, HTML/CSS, website administration
* Experience working with a CMS and building/administering content
* Proven experience collaborating with internal or external software engineers and aligning teams
* Ability to take ownership, be self-motivated and able to prioritize in changing environment
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Passion for food is a plus!
* Candidates must live in San Francisco Bay area and be able to work onsite in the SF office
Founded in 2014, Gobble is nationwide and backed by leading Silicon Valley investors. We provide competitive compensation, eligibility for stock options, and generous time off. We also cover a large portion of health insurance plans and an employee perk includes access to the Gobble 'Farmers Market'. Gobble takes strong safety measures to ensure employees are protected during the Coronavirus pandemic, and adheres to CDC recommendations. Gobble prides itself on being an equal employment opportunity employer. Check us out at www.gobble.com.