We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a Program Managerwe want to meet you!
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Work multi-functionally across product, engineering, and marketing teams inside of Spark, Adobe, and with external partners to drive key initiatives related to analytics and data science
- Prioritize and triage work to support Spark’s data science and platform roadmap and coordinate releases
- Manage complex development projects and dependencies
- Manage checkpoints and reviews prior to release and production
- Develop clear objectives and timelines, communicate effectively, and work with your teams to achieve their goals.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- A successful candidate will be both creative and analytical, with a collaborative and resourceful style. We're looking for someone who is passionate about solving complex problems across multiple teams. While you have a deep interest and understanding of technology, instead of coding all day you would rather use your technical and leadership skills to bring your team together to successfully reach your shared objectives.
- We’re looking for a team-player who is self-sufficient, proactive, can manage work streams across multiple functional areas, develop and iterate on processes, and communicate with key partners.
All of our engineers are backed up by our Technical Directors and Studios (centers of excellence), and our project team(s) of amazing “Globers”. Each team, while having their own personality, are part of the global tapestry that makes up our powerful culture of collaboration, agility and impact.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
We are ready.