Sr. Manager, Master Data
Employment Type: Full-Time
For over a decade, our clients in aviation and maritime have used our technology-driven products and services to keep their passengers entertained and connected to the things they love, from anywhere in the world. Brands such as Southwest Airlines, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Emirates and Celebrity Cruises have trusted us to provide solutions from high-speed broadband internet to movies, television and games.
Our team of global experts take pride in providing clients what they need today while creating a strategic road map for tomorrow through reliable, scalable, and affordable content and connectivity solutions designed to meet the ever-changing technology needs of our clients' passengers and guests.
Be Part of the Movement
Anuvu is embarking on a new chapter with a new story to tell. As one of the leading providers of high-speed connectivity and entertainment solutions for worldwide mobility markets, we deliver what customers need today, while remaining flexible and future-focused.
The Sr Manager, Master Data is responsible for the enterprise quality, governance, and stewardship of financial master data . This position will report to the Director, Shared Services.
Location: Anywhere in the United States
Remote Options: This role has the option to be remote or hybrid
What You'll Be Doing
* Create and administer a master data management strategy to increase operational efficiency, maintain regulatory compliance, and ensure data integrity.
* Drive operational efficiency by maintaining data ecosystems through robust policies and procedures to govern master data. 'End-to-end' master data integrity in key systems is a critical success factor and goal.
* Establish and lead Master Data Committee of cross-functional stakeholders. Engage stakeholders to address changes to policies, controls, and programs ensuring data is accurate, complete, secure, and reliable to adapt governance evolving business scenarios.
* Collaborate on data structure design to support requirements within Oracle and other integrated solutions.
* Identify opportunities for data quality improvements and help resolve data quality issues.
* Establish source system cleansing and data quality monitoring across all solutions.
* Oversee master data requests and respond to inquiries per service level agreements.
* Ensure compliance with SOX and other regulations.
* Build trust and credibility at all levels of the organization.
* Other duties as assigned.
What We're Looking For
* BS degree in business management or information systems, preferred
* Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in data management and governance in complex, global organizations.
* Able to translate business requirements into data administration, design and architecture terminology.
* Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
* Strong project management and communication skills with customers, team members, external consultants and senior level management.
* Experience with Oracle EBS Release 12, preferred
* Ability to consider operational, tactical, and strategic effects
* Must be able to work in fast paced environment
This Might Be the Right Place if You….
* Are a team fit; can help advance our global, inclusive culture
* Are self-starter who likes to roll up your sleeves and take initiative with minimal direction
* Can think about tomorrow, while getting your work done today
* Are a collaborative team player; primary audience will be internal teams
* Are curious and open to learning and finding new solutions
* Are able to provide and accept feedback in a constructive manner
* Are organized, have strong communication skills, and do whatever it takes to get things done
The Benefits of Working Here
A career with Anuvu is a unique opportunity to grow your knowledge and skills within a culture that thrives on collaboration and innovation. In addition to being a part of an amazing group, we also have competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k, disability and life insurance, flexible scheduling, pet insurance, and discounts on gym membership, concerts, amusement parks, hotels, and more!
Advanced | Agile | Applied
Anuvu is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Due to COVID, our interviews are now done in a safe environment using online platforms like Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
Let Innovation Move You.