Document Control Aide - Garden Grove, CA
Employment Type: Part-Time
GKN Aerospace is the world's leading multi-technology tier 1 aerospace supplier. With 50 manufacturing locations in 15 countries, we serve over 90% of the world's aircraft and engine manufacturers. We design and manufacture innovative smart aerospace systems and components. Our technologies are used in aircraft ranging from the most used single aisle aircraft and the largest passenger planes in the world to business jets and the world's advanced 5th generation fighter aircraft.
About the opportunity
GKN Aerospace is a global engineering business. Every time you travel by air almost anywhere in the world, it is likely that GKN is helping you on your way. We design, manufacture and service systems and components for original equipment manufacturers around the world. We are continuously evolving, pioneering new technologies and reinventing existing ones, stretching ourselves to be better in everything we do.
We are looking for people who want to make a difference, talented members with the skills and passions to become the best of the future in what they do.
File clerk & data entry supporting the Configuration Management Team. Position is part-time and GKN can be flexible with working hours.
* Maintain, file, archive and retrieve work orders and other documents
* Load documents into Teamcenter (Central data base)
* Deliver and distribute mail, faxes & documents
* Assist with ordering supplies
* Other duties as required
* High School Diploma
* 1 year of experience of clerical work
* Must be able to perform work subject ro ITAR/EAR regulations and/or program requirements
* Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and general computer skills
* Detail oriented
* Access to our facility (and, therefore, employment) is restricted under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or Export Administration Regulations (EAR) to U.S. Citizens, lawful permanent residents,U.S. refugees, asylees or temporary residents under amnesty provisions [as defined in 8 USC 1324b(a)(3)] and properly licensed foreign persons. Applicants receiving a conditional offer of employment will be required to provide information to determine whether they are subject to these regulations and, if so, to assess their countryof chargeability for trade compliance control purposes. Additionally, potential employee's names will be screened against the Consolidated Screening List (maintained by the United States government) to determineeligibility to receive technical data.
Diversity Inclusion and Belonging (DIB)
As a global engineering company, innovation is what differentiates us from our competitors and is central to our success.
A balance of cultures, ethnicities and genders help bring new ideas and creativity to GKN. We need people of different backgrounds, with different skills and perspectives to spark originality, imagination and creativeness in our teams around the world.
GKN is an equal opportunity employer.
We treat all our employees and applicants fairly and are committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination or harassment against any employee or qualified applicant on the grounds of age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.