Employment Type: Full-Time
* Maintains inventory cycle count and physical inventory programs
* Counts and reconciles randomly chosen or chosen part numbers and/or locations on a daily basis
* Assists in developing solutions to shortages, overages and inventory discrepancies
* Compiles, verifies, and reports periodic statistical information to management regarding trends in customer escalations as related to inventory
* Assists in compiling data related to special projects, as requested by supervisor
* Ensures compliance to inventory processes and procedures, and contractual obligations
* Other duties as required and assigned
* High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency
* Minimum 1 to 3 months related experience and/or training
* Experience operating a forklift and cherry picker/high lift
* PC literate with experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manual
* Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
* Ability to physically count articles or products on shelves, racks and pallets
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to sit, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles, and can be exposed to extreme heat and extreme cold including climates consistent with outside weather conditions.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Job Duties as documented in this job description are considered 'Essential Functions' and have been created by the standards of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). The standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (1990) require that employees be able to perform 'Essential Functions' of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the 'Essential Functions'.