Compensation: $127,230.00 - $186,920.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Requirements:Minimum Requirements
Facility: EL CENTRO SERVICE PROCESSING CENTER
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position supports, advises, and maintains, various computer operations throughout a facility, including technical support, telecommunication, computer operations, and network administration.Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides technical support to ensure that personal computers and server (hardware and software) are performing properly. Coordinates with the Corporate and/or Regional staff on an as needed basis or with other duties as assigned.
- Tracks technology inventory.
- Performs necessary research on specifications and orders hardware and software inventory required to be fully functional and in compliance with Corporate standards.
- May monitor the facility computer operation s budget in conjunction with Regional I.T. staff.
- Maintains security administration of systems and assigns local domain log-in profile and passwords for staff as necessary; ensures that users have access to appropriate applications and files that will allow them to perform their assigned duties.
- Creates, maintains, modifies, and produces accurate and timely reports using Crystal Reports on GEOnet system.
- Collaborates with the training department to develop and implement system training on a regular basis to all appropriate staff personnel.
- Maintains daily backups on LAN and restores when required.
- Maintains security, operation and maintenance of system.
- Ensures strict adherence to software licensing rules and maintains careful records.
- Generates reports and summaries requiring technical expertise on utilization, projected needs and other areas as requested by management.
- Travels to other facilities not limited to the staff s home region as needed.
- General knowledge of telephone systems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field with a minimum of five (5) years of work experience in a related role with experience in hardware and software operations. Educational and progressive work experience may be substituted for a bachelor s degree at management s discretion.
- Ability to identify and solve computer problems and act independently with a wide variety of employees and vendors required.
- Good troubleshooting skills and the ability to understand and resolve technical problems independently.
- Must be U.S. citizen.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be willing to undergo a rigorous background investigation as required by U.S. Marshals.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.