Sr. Manager IT - Record to Report Systems
Employment Type: Full-Time
Genesys is looking for a highly driven Business system analyst for Record to Report systems. This is a unique position which requires deep technical expertise coupled with the ability to creatively and effectively solve problems. In this role, you will partner across the organizations to analyze current state needs and challenges, identify improvement and automation opportunities, develop a backlog of user requirements, propose business and system architectures, best practices, initiate proof of concept effort for specific capabilities and work with IT development team to enable the product(s) - both off the shelf and custom.
* You will be responsible for providing functional and technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and implementing process and procedures to help solve complex business problems.
* Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate, and document requirements.
* Design, customize, configure, and test ERP systems / Record to Report systems.
* Participate in and lead global Finance projects including defining scope, documenting business requirements, gaining consensus, communication of progress, and coordination of testing.
* Work directly with Business team across regions in delivering project and support activities.
* Collaborate and Coordinate with other IT teams to deliver projects on time, following the SDLC process, without compromising the quality.
* Be a subject matter expert and train/mentor teammates and business personnel as needed.
* Ensure to follow ITGC process in both development and Support activities.
* Deep domain expertise in Record to Report processes such as GL, AP, AR, Treasury and Asset accounting.
* Demonstrated capability to utilize best practices to support ERP Configurations across modules for the business.
* Sound knowledge in project management process and concepts.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
* Solves highly complex problems by working with cross-functional teams from IT and business across regions.
* Good influencing, facilitating, and consulting skills in working with stakeholders across business functions.
* Ability to quickly adapt to the changes and manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change effectively.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and adapt to changing priorities.
* Self-motivated and able to work on critical tasks independently and as a member of a team.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Bachelor's degree or master's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
* 12+ years of experience in ERP implementation such as SAP or Oracle Netsuite.
* Good Knowledge in Coupa, Avalara, Concur, Kyriba, Blackline, etc. and to integrate various accounting systems to ERP system.
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Telehealth coverage
* Flexible work schedules and work from home opportunities
* Development and career growth opportunities
* Open Time Off
* 401(k) matching program
* Adoption Assistance
* Infertility treatments
See more Genesys benefits information at https://mygenesysbenefits.com/
Safety for our employees and our communities is a key priority for Genesys. We continue to experience rapid growth during the Covid-19 pandemic and are conducting remote hiring and onboarding processes. All hiring and onboarding processes are being conducted remotely at this time. We utilize Zoom video meetings and phone calls during the interview process. We will be working remotely through at least September 30, 2021, in most locations, and we are re-evaluating the opening date of all the Genesys offices on an ongoing basis.
Every year, Genesys® delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys pioneered Experience as a Service℠ so organizations of any size can provide true personalization at scale, interact with empathy, and foster customer trust and loyalty. This is enabled by Genesys Cloud™, an all-in-one solution and the world's leading public cloud contact center platform, designed for rapid innovation, scalability and flexibility. Visit www.genesys.com.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, national origin, genetics, disability, military and veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-BJ1