Sr. Manager, Investor Relations
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Manager/Sr. Manager, Investor Relations will be a critical member of the Genesys' Investor Relations team, which operates as a key advisor to the Genesys leadership team with regards to all matters related to the company's investor communication strategy, and ultimately will serve as the main interface between the company's operating leadership and its investors.
The successful candidate will have outstanding strategic messaging skills and be flexible, nimble, and resourceful. They will operate comfortably in a fast-paced environment with a high level of energy, enthusiasm, and integrity. This position provides an opportunity to join and shape a world class investor relations program. Experience and deep knowledge of the software industry is preferred to effectively communicate the company's successful transition to the Cloud and competitive position in the Cloud Contact Center software sector.
This role requires financial savvy, creativity, and communication skills to develop a compelling investor narrative, presentations, and materials. The role will also partner cross-functionally with leaders of many Genesys functions including Finance, Accounting, Communications, Marketing, and Legal to build business processes that enable clear, consistent communication of financial results and strategy to the investor community.
Once a public company, the Manager/Sr. Manager, Investor Relations will share responsibility for engaging with the investment community, including sell-side analysts, buy-side analysts, and portfolio managers. They will build strong relationships of trust, confidence, and mutual respect to ensure Genesys' story is well understood and received with credibility. Additionally, this team member will aid in collecting, synthesizing, and sharing market-based intelligence with the leadership team and Operating Committee (I.e. Board of Directors).
* Provide regular communications to management that include market and stock surveillance and investor updates. Closely monitor industry news, press releases and research on public competitors and provide as-needed briefings for the executive team.
* Partner closely with the leadership team to understand the company's strategy, key partners and market trends, product development and innovation, its financial results, trends and underlying drivers of business performance.
* Assist the Head of Investor Relations and the CEO/CFO in creating and maintaining an investor narrative that ensures the company's strategy, capabilities, and financial results are well understood.
* Develop and maintain strong relationships of trust and respect with analysts and investors and respond to external requests for financial and strategic information in an accurate, appropriate and timely manner.
* Assist with development and execution of investor communications, including: earnings materials (press releases, earnings scripts, and Q&A prep), investor day content, and investor relations website.
* Participation in the review of SEC filings (e.g. 10-Q, 10-K) to ensure the effectiveness and consistency of disclosures. Partner with finance, accounting and legal teams ensuring investor communications (written and oral) are consistent with SEC filings and regulations (including Regulation FD).
* 5+ years experience of in-house corporate investor relations, finance, or similar positions for a publicly traded company, or Equity Capital Markets experience (investment management, banking, or equity research)
* Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, and proven track record of building relationships with the investment community.
* A collaborative mindset to build strong internal networks with a willingness to work with others across the company to address challenges.
* A drive to proactively learn the business, and the agility to change direction as needed in a fast-paced, high growth environment with a focus on driving an outcome to support the company's strategy.
* Cross-functional experience working with senior executives, finance, accounting, legal, public relations and others.
* Experience in the software sector preferred
* BA/BS degree in finance, economics, accounting or equivalent experience required
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Paid Parental Leave
* Telehealth coverage
* Flexible work schedules and work from home opportunities
* Development and career growth opportunities
* Open Time Off
* 401(k) matching program
* Adoption Assistance
* Infertility treatments
See more Genesys benefits information at https://mygenesysbenefits.com/
Safety for our employees and our communities is a key priority for Genesys. We continue to experience rapid growth during the Covid-19 pandemic and are conducting remote hiring and onboarding processes. All hiring and onboarding processes are being conducted remotely at this time. We utilize Zoom video meetings and phone calls during the interview process. We will be working remotely through at least September 30, 2021, in most locations, and we are re-evaluating the opening date of all the Genesys offices on an ongoing basis.
Every year, Genesys® delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys pioneered Experience as a Service℠ so organizations of any size can provide true personalization at scale, interact with empathy, and foster customer trust and loyalty. This is enabled by Genesys Cloud™, an all-in-one solution and the world's leading public cloud contact center platform, designed for rapid innovation, scalability and flexibility. Visit www.genesys.com.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, national origin, genetics, disability, military and veteran status, and other protected characteristics.