Analyst, Corporate Finance & Strategy
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Corporate Finance team at Genesys is part of the global Strategic Finance organization and is responsible for leading the company's financial forecasting and reporting for executives and investors. Specifically, the team is responsible for developing the company's annual and long-range plans as well as providing executives with regular analysis of the company's performance across key strategic goals. The Senior Analyst position will be working closely with Finance and business partners at all levels and functions of the company. This role will allow the candidate to develop strong leadership skills in working across the company and investors to provide data and analysis on company performance and key issues that drive company value creation.
* Financial Modeling & Long-Term Planning: Support annual and long-term planning initiatives, including developing comprehensive financial projections.
* Company Valuation & Benchmarking: Perform valuation analysis on the company and relevant benchmarks in order to measure performance and identify key performance drivers. Work to define and track key internal and external performance and valuation drivers for the company as well as peers
* Financial Reporting: Generate reporting and presentations for executive and board meetings and other external investor communications
* Analytics: Support ad hoc finance projects to help leadership make financially sound decisions
* Build and own detailed models for in-depth analyses, as well as ensure their quality, timeliness, and accuracy
* Work cross-functionally to develop and manage analysis that will be used to measure business performance and support key business decision making
Qualifications / Skills Desired and Preferred:
* 2+ years of Software experience in Investment Banking, Transaction Services, FP&A, Strategic Finance, or Private Equity
* Advanced Excel & financial modeling skills
* Deep understanding of accounting, financial statements, valuation methods, and key metrics used in Enterprise Software industry
* Strong analytical and structured problem-solving skills
* Excellent business communication skills, written & verbal
* Superior attention to detail and quality
* Proactive self-starter with the ability to multi-task and prioritize appropriately to meet tight deadlines
* Proven ability to work collaboratively across an organization
* An undergraduate degree in economics, business, accounting, or math/statistics from a top university
Every year, Genesys® delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys pioneered Experience as a ServiceSM so organizations of any size can provide true personalization at scale, interact with empathy, and foster customer trust and loyalty. This is enabled by Genesys CloudTM, an all-in-one solution and the world's leading public cloud contact center platform, designed for rapid innovation, scalability and flexibility. Visit www.genesys.com.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-BH1