Product Manager - Ecosystem
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Description Summary
The Product Manager - Ecosystem is a key member accelerating product innovation across GEHC product lines by providing a continuous relationship with market-ready third parties to drive speed, scale, and innovation. Partner with business segments
and engage expanding innovative community to deliver novel solutions to customers to improve patient care.
Roles and Responsibilities
This individual must demonstrate clear strategic thinking, a strong capability to work cross-functionally across organizations, and an aptitude for driving product lifecycles. In addition, this individual will work both externally with innovators/customers and interface with cross-functional GEHC teams to deliver high quality solutions in a fast-paced, challenging, and creative environment.
* Oversee portfolio of engagements by operating as lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your portfolio
* Build and maintain strong, trusting relationships
* Liaise with key business/product leaders, cross-functional teams, and stakeholders to improve the ecosystem engagement experience by driving development and adoption of tools/services
* Drive day-to-day internal GE activities required to commercialize artificial intelligence, analytics, and digital solutions working directly with software engineers, data scientists, and clinical leaders
* Work closely with GEHC product and marketing leaders in selected business lines to select, vet, and establish commercially viable solutions and ensure timely and successful delivery
* Nurture and grow an exceptional community of global innovators
* Assist with challenging requests, escalate issues appropriately, and create solutions
* Partner with cross-functional teams for successful commercial product diffusion
* Proven ability to juggle multiple priorities, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
* Regularly develop reports and materials to communicate to management and stakeholders regarding progress and status.
* Stay ahead of Digital Health market trends such as Artificial Intelligence, Analytics, Image Processing, and visualization and cascade insights to broader team
* Bachelor's degree in analytical, business, technical, or relevant field. MS/MBA preferred
* Minimum of 4 years relevant experience
* Building and maintaining strong, trusting relationships
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Partnering with cross-functional teams for successful commercial product diffusion
* Enthusiasm for improving health care
* Aptitude for advancing product lifecycles
* Data Science / AI / analytics / digital health expertise
* Influence/ Accountability
* Strategy / Execution
* Passion / Proactive / Perseverance
* Analytical / Critical / Strategic Thinking
* Solution mindset
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No