Healthcare Services Account Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Description Summary
The Healthcare Services Account Manager (HSAM) is responsible for creating and winning Service sales opportunities in the Northern CA territory.
GE Healthcare is a place with big impact. We unlock opportunities for our people, our customers, and their patients, turning big ideas into realities that advance global healthcare.
* Accountable for Annual achievement of multiple sales and revenue Operating Plan targets for assigned territory.
* Provide input to deal pricing strategy and ensure pricing compliance for segment opportunities.
* Manage install base and drive lifecycle management.
* Cultivating, leveraging, and developing long-term customer relationships, including 'C' level and Senior VP level relationships, coupled with the ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities that immediately satisfy customer needs.
* Track and communicate market trends to/from the field including competitor data, and develop and lead effective counter-strategies.
* Be able to present and discuss the technology and clinical benefits in terms which are relevant to customers.
* Differentiate assigned product offering during the various stages of the sales process, effectively using GE resources and approved product marketing and product promotion material to actively support the customer through their decision-making process.
* Maintain up to date detailed knowledge of customer products and services.
* Prospect for new customers and business in addition to growing and maintaining our existing customer portfolio.
* Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 3 years selling experience or an Associates Degree with a minimum of 6 years selling experience.
* Previous experience in the Healthcare industry and/or commercial sales.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in local language.
* Ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate in simple messages.
* Excellent negotiation & closing skills.
* Strong presentation and relationship building skills.
* Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within an organization and work well within a team.
* Must be willing to be located in territory, San Francisco Bay Area.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you'd expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you'll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No