Digital Product Manager, Artificial Intelligence
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Description Summary
We are looking for a product manager to drive artificial intelligence development and commercialization across the GEHC Ultrasound product lines. This individual must demonstrate clear strategic thinking, a strong capability to work cross-functionally across organizations, and an aptitude for driving product management lifecycles. As a member of the digital team, this individual will interface with platform services teams as well as device development teams to deliver high quality software and artificial intelligence solutions in a fast-paced, challenging, and creative environment.
* Lead day to day internal GEHC activities required to commercialize machine learning data science by working directly with product owners, software architects, data scientists, as well as quality and regulatory teams
* Work closely with product managers in the GEHC Ultrasound business segments to drive their respective artificial intelligence product roadmaps
* Develop, influence, and execute the AI strategy at the Ultrasound portfolio level in partnership with the segments
* Work with clinical teams to select future product focus and with product marketing teams to ensure commercial viability of all developed solutions
* Work with customers, product owners, and technical leads to translate solution concepts into specific technical deliverables and integrations
* Develop, prioritize, and manage features and release backlog
* Identify and drive process improvements with insights gained from working across segment teams
* Foresee risks and create risk management solutions as appropriate
* Accurately represent the urgency of issues; communicate and escalate issues appropriately
* Proactively capture, track, and drive all issues to closure
* Regularly communicate progress and risks to stakeholders and customers
* BS in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering, or Science
* 8+ years experience in global software product, project, or program management
* Prior experience in the Medical Device/Healthcare industry and analytics/AI
* Knowledge of Agile methodology and experience working on Agile teams
* Strong oral and written communications skills
* Experience driving software roadmaps across cross-functional teams
* Preferred: Proven ability to work globally
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you'd expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you'll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No