Employment Type: Full-Time
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an affiliate of General Atomics, is a world leader in proven, reliable remotely piloted aircraft and tactical reconnaissance radars, as well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Stock Room Lead Clerk to join the Sustainment department at GA-ASI. In this position, you will be supporting the USAF Warehouse in Poway, CA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position is responsible for leading the daily operations of the stockroom including receipt, storage, and issuance of all equipment, spare parts, and materials. Plans and directs activities to achieve department goals using established guidelines, procedures and policies. Directs the storing, issuance, and delivery of all parts, materials and supplies with responsibility for their accountability. Maintains current accurate documentation and reports to reflect stockroom activities.
* Provides leadership in the daily operation of the stockroom department by prioritizing and scheduling work assignments for issuing materials, parts, and supplies according to work orders and sales orders.
* Implements and monitors standard procedures for the timely and accurate receipt, protection, storage and issuance of all materials
* Provides management with reports to examine status and gives recommendations as required.
* Interfaces with other departments, locations, and units to ensure maximum customer support.
* Recommends and implements programs to improve efficiency of processes.
* Coordinates training of stockroom personnel.
* Participates in the selection, retention and development of personnel.
* Responsible for observing all laws, regulations, and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company.
* Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
* Other duties as assigned or required.