The Manager of Perioperative Services is responsible for direction of patient care in the perioperative environment. The Manager manages the staff members in all Perioperative Departments. Consults with staff, physicians and Nurse Executive on nursing issues and interpretation of hospital policies to ensure patient needs are met. Maintains performance improvement activities within the department and assists with formulation of budget for the department.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Must have a current and valid state license as a Registered Nurse.
2. BLS (AHA) upon hire and maintain current.
3. A minimum of two years supervisory/management experience necessary.
4. BSN / CNOR; preferred.
5. Current ACLS (AHA) Certification upon hire and maintain current
6. At least two (2) years of experience in Surgical Nursing.
7. Current PALS (AHA) certification for those facilities caring for pediatric population.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...