Employment Type: Full-Time
GardaWorld is the world's largest privately owned security services company offering a wide range of highly focused business solutions including leading-edge security services and cash solutions. In over two decades, our work has taken us from our home base in Montreal to the oil fields of Iraq, and embassies across Africa. We're also present in financial institutions in the US and airports in Canada. We operate across a broad range of sectors, including financial services, infrastructure, natural resources and retail. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies and governments with people and assets deployed around the world. Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, our 100,000 highly trained, dedicated professionals serve clients in North America, Africa and the Middle East. In today's complex world, security has become a vital concern for everyone and is the foundation of our present and future success.
Due to continued growth, GardaWorld, the largest privately-owned security and cash services company, is seeking hands-on candidates to expand and complement our industry-leading Cash Vault Services team. Here you will expand your career in a secure, fast-paced, results-driven cash handling environment.
The Processing Teller is responsible for the accurate and timely verification of all customer deposits and orders delivered by armored carriers. Other responsibilities include the counting of currency, coin, and checks, the preparation of customer change orders, entering transactions into a computer, and balancing funds. If you are detail-oriented and enjoy working independently, this opportunity is perfect for you.
* Verify assigned work and inspect deposit bags for evidence of tampering.
* Performs deposit processing functions including reconciling any out-of-balance conditions.
* Maintains compliance with all company policies including state and federal regulations.
* Identifies Counterfeit, Suspicious Activity (SAR), and any potential AML Red Flag Transactions and immediately reports same to Supervisor.
* Meets or exceeds all established deposit processing productivity standards.
* Verifies cash settlements are accurate and transfers funds to appropriate vaults.
* Identifies and shares process improvement opportunities.
* Works independently without direct supervision or oversight.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Cash handling and balancing experience highly desired.
* 1-2 years teller experience preferred.
* Must have strong data entry skills and experience.
* Must be Detail-oriented with basic Math skills.
* Experience working in a fast-paced environment is a plus.
* Ability to stand for long periods of time.
* Ability to lift 50 lbs as needed.
GardaWorld offers competitive wages and a great benefits package for full time employees: medical, dental, vision, holiday pay, paid vacation, 401K plan and much more!
Candidates must meet the company's hiring criteria. Physical exam and other testing may be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug free workplace.
* Pay Type Hourly
* Los Angeles, CA, USA