Employment Type: Full-Time
Join Gallup's product strategy team and become the expert product manager of our world-class flagship platform, Gallup Access, where we offer the best advice and analytics available to help organizations create exceptional workplace cultures.
The Gallup Access platform manager optimizes the customer experience, owns the business roadmap and works cross-functionally with stakeholders to align the platform strategy to business goals, values and initiatives.
This role supports revenue growth by helping Gallup scale to meet market needs, drive significant impact for all clients and sales channels, and - most importantly - prioritize the customer's experience. They put the client first in facilitating business decisions, maximize existing platform capabilities and launch new products and features to drive growth and innovation.
What you'll do:
* Create new and enhance existing Gallup products, leading and championing all cross-functional collaboration from discovery to development to deployment
* Engage people champions in some of the world's biggest organizations to improve the manager and team experience to create exceptional workplace cultures
* Provide business support to client account teams through internal communications and learning initiatives
* Help executives, internal audiences and clients understand the evolution of the platform through exceptional external communication and marketing strategies
* Gather feedback from clients, users and internal partners, then aggregate that feedback and take action to enhance the customer and user experience
* Partner with technology leaders to keep an eye on where the market is headed to prioritize customer and client needs for now and for the future
* Facilitate strategic executive discussions and cascade platform knowledge to internal stakeholders to position the platform for continued success
* Leverage proven business impact on revenue, retention, profitability and customer experience
Who we want:
* Business savvy achievers with a passion for technology who can translate client needs into platform offerings, can make the business case for technology decisions and have proven go-to-market execution and success
* Strategic planners who capture others' visions and make them a reality while prioritizing the user experience, targeting business goals and embracing inevitable change
* Tactical multitaskers who can manage multiple priorities, orchestrate people and teams, and skillfully apply their subject matter expertise while keeping Gallup's mission and purpose at the forefront of their efforts
* Influential communicators with client experience who communicate to teach, enhance understanding, push back when necessary, and can read an audience and confidently tailor a message to meet desired outcomes
* Relationship builders with the presence and competence to manage executive stakeholders, conceptualize and collaborate on challenging solutions with diverse personalities, and drive action and accountability as a trusted expert and partner
What you'll need:
* Bachelor's degree required
* Three or more years of product management or program management experience required
* Executive stakeholder management experience preferred
* Profit and loss ownership and responsibility experience preferred
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Eligibility to work in the United States; this position is not eligible for employment visa sponsorship
What we offer:
* A strengths-based, engagement-focused and performance-oriented culture that pairs your innate talents and interests with a career in which you can thrive
* Mission-driven work that contributes to your purpose and our core mission of changing the world
* World-class managers who guide and empower you based on your unique skills and strengths
* A flexible, hybrid work environment with an emphasis on engagement and a commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
* Ongoing learning and development opportunities and an unparalleled dedication to employee wellbeing
* A robust benefits package, including medical, dental and vision insurance options, a 401(k) retirement and savings plan with a company match, and an employee stock ownership program
And the perks don't stop there. Learn more about life at Gallup.
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.