RN - Manager - Cardiac Cath Lab - DAYS
Manager Cardiac Cath Lab (RN) - Full Time (Days)-San Jose, CA
Shift: Full Time-Days (Rotating Weekends)
This San Jose medical center is a 264-bed acute care facility located in the famed Silicon Valley. Surrounded by mountains and close to beautiful beaches, this Center would be an ideal fit for nurses looking to maintain an active lifestyle in the great outdoors.
This Medical Center is a county-designated Level II Trauma Center and features six Centers of Excellence: Emergency and Trauma, Cardiovascular, Women and Children's Health, Neurosciences, Cancer Care, and Medical/Surgical Services. Their friendly and welcoming staff includes more than 500 medical professionals in 21 specialty fields.
Reports to Cardiovascular Service Line Director for day-to-day management and operational oversight of the interventional labs as well as nursing services for Nuclear Medicine, Cardiology and Radiology. Responsible for coordinating, directing, and planning activities for the Interventional Labs and ensures nursing coverage for Radiology, Cardiology and Nuclear Medicine procedures that require RN supervision. Ensures optimal flow and utilization of resources to meet demand for services with available staff. Addresses patient care or service problems as necessary. Assists with maintaining compliance with State Department of Health Services, Joint Commission Standards, and patient safety guidelines.
This position reports to: Director of Surgical Services and Interventional Services
- Minimum: 3 years acute care nursing experience in an Interventional Procedure Services setting (e.g. Cath Lab, Interventional Radiology, or Electrophysiology Lab), multi-service lab setting
- Preferred: 1 year charge nurse/supervisor experience required in an acute care hospital setting, interventional services or O.R. setting preferred. Knowledge of Title XX11, BRN, Joint Commission and DHS standards preferred.
- Minimum: Graduate of accredited school of nursing, Current State of California Registered Nurse License, BSN or currently enrolled in a program. BLS, ACLS.
- Preferred: Master’s degree in nursing or related field; RCIS, CCRN or CNOR certification(s).
- Minimum: Knowledge of cardiac & vascular invasive/ interventional procedures. Knowledge of operational procedures and troubleshooting of schedule conflicts and accommodating emergencies and add-ons.
- Preferred: Interpersonal skills necessary in order to communicate effectively with various hospital personnel and physicians/physician extenders.
Salary Range: $70.63 - $88.29(10+ years) (Salary ranges are Based on years of experience)
Relocation Assistance: On a Case by Case basis. (Dependent on distance away from facility)