Staff IT Product Manager - Finance
Employment Type: Full-Time
Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life. Freshworks Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products provide a 360-degree view of the customer, are ready to go, easy to use, and offer quick return on investment. Headquartered in San Mateo, USA, Freshworks 3,000+ team members work in offices throughout the world. Freshworks has global offices in India, Singapore, Australia, UK, Netherlands, France and Germany. The company counts over 220,000 businesses in its customer-for-life community around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba, Sling TV, Sotheby's and Cisco.
Freshworks has received numerous accolades from analysts and media including making it to Forbes' Cloud 100 list, Economic Times Startup of the Year, 2019 LinkedIn Top 25 Companies to work for in India and a listing on the Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement & IT Service Management. While Freshworks has had incredible organic growth over the last few years, the company also has made targeted acquisitions that add critical capabilities to the portfolio including Natural Language Processing, Chatbots, Machine Learning, Social and Messaging Transformation. Freshworks has raised over $250 million in capital and is funded by Accel Partners, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management. More information is available at: www.freshworks.com
Freshworks is seeking a Staff IT Product Manager for 'Finance' process for a subscription business model. In this role you will work cross-functionally to deliver solutions from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You will work with business stakeholders to define, manage, implement, and optimize business applications. You can break down complex problems into small or large projects and manage and deliver the projects in working with business systems and technical teams
* Work with business to understand business needs / challenges and translate them into requirements, use cases and projects.
* Lead cross-functional teams to define schedule, requirements, resource plans, integration plans, and deliver the solution.
* Proactively identify/address potential setbacks.
* Work with software engineering and business applications team to deliver SW solutions/features in a fast-paced environment.
* Maintain the teams focus on strategy and goal-oriented results when tackling complex problems
* Communicate program status, risks and mitigation plans to leadership.
* Ensure project documents are complete, current and available for review by all parts of the organization.
* Collaborate across teams such as Business applications, Engineering, Sales, Presales, Product, Billing, Revenue recognition and support teams by creating alignment. Manage stakeholder needs and expectations.
* Define success metrics and monitor them.
* Develop and maintain process flows and operating procedures
Skills and Experience:
* 7+ years of experience in Product, Project Management, leading small to large Record to Report implementations
* Big 4 consulting experience is Plus - at or below manger level
* You think in terms of process / process flows and not configuration of application
* Effective communication and collaboration skills with all levels of management
* Group facilitation skills
* Ability to apply independent and sound business judgement to solve complex issues
* Understanding of the Agile, Waterfall, and hybrid development methodologies
* Ability to document, actively manage, and communicate project plans through dashboards, metrics, and presentations
* Methodical approach to managing and troubleshooting complex problems
* Proven experience achieving results in a cross functional DevOps environment
* Analytical and technical aptitude with the ability to solve complex problems
* Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast paced environment.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied