Certified Nursing Assistant
Employment Type: Part-Time
HealthcareSource Job Search
Toggle navigation Rideout Health
* New Search
Certified Nursing Assistant
Long Term Care (Fountains)
Part-time (Benefited) · Variable shift
$500 Sign on Incentive
Adventist Health is more than an award-winning health system. We provide whole-person care to our communities and champion the greater good - from the operating room to the boardroom, we are driven by our unique passion to live God's love through health, wholeness and hope. From Oregon to Oahu, we have a calling to always do more. Now is your chance to apply your passion to our mission.
Yuba County is California's gateway to the historic Mother Lode Country, with a diverse landscape that boasts grand rivers, thriving farmland, friendly communities and numerous recreational possibilities that extend into the Sierra foothills. Sutter County is home for the Sutter Buttes, known as the Smallest Mountain Range in the World. Considered 'sister cities' our communities have that small town feel so many people are seeking. Our rivers, lakes, mountains, year-round festivals and fairs, entertainment, diverse recreation opportunities, hunting, camping, hiking, boating, fishing, community events, fine dining establishments, first-rate lodging, bikeways, and historic downtown shopping makes the Yuba and Sutter Counties a great place to live. With a lower cost of living, you can enjoy California life with Tahoe, Napa or the Bay Area only being a 2-hour drive.
We're looking for someone to join our team as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) who: Provides personal nursing care to the patient under the direction of a licensed registered nurse (RN). Performs tasks associated with activities of daily living including self-care needs. Performs routine assigned tasks and reports patients' status and concerns to the Registered Nurse (RN).
* Performs tasks associated with activities of daily living, including assisting with nutrition and hydration, elimination, personal care, positioning devices, restraints and restorative care.
* Takes vital signs including, pulse and blood pressure. Helps patients with their basic needs, i.e., bathing, dressing and feeding.
* Performs a variety clerical duties, which include but are not limited to routing patient reports as appropriate.
* Uses organizational skills to keep unit running smoothly and uses prioritization skills to meet deadlines as indicated.
* Provides assessment data.
* Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
You'll be successful with the following qualifications:
Minimum Education High School Diploma or equivalent: Preferred
Required Licenses Other Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification: Required
Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider certification: Required
Phlebotomy certificate: Preferred in California and Hawaii
* Apply Now
* Apply Later
* Current Employees Click Here to Apply
External Application Confirm
Are you sure you want to continue as an EXTERNAL applicant?
Internal Application Confirm
Are you sure you want to continue as an INTERNAL applicant?
Position Manager v10.7.14