Senior Financial Analyst, Consolidation and Financial Reporting
Employment Type: Full-Time
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world's leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox Corporation is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst of Financial Planning & Analyst (FP&A) - Consolidation & Financial Reporting to join the team and be a key player in the Fox Digital & Technology Finance team. Fox Digital & Technology supports Enterprise, Cyber Security, Media & Broadcast, Ad Tech and Digital efforts across all Fox Corporation. Fox Digital & Technology is a fully liquidating entity which costs get allocated across the enterprise.
You will be supporting the timely, accurate, and complete management and reporting of financial information. You will also be responsible for the coordination and consolidation of all budgeting and forecasting activities across Fox Digital & Technology including, but not limited to, managing budgeting and forecasting calendars; creating a standard, dynamic, and automated input files; consolidating all Fox Digital & Technology financial information; managing centralized cost databases; performing periodical financial and management reporting; managing and communicating allocations to Networks; and supporting the preparation of executive presentations and performing ad hoc analysis.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
Forecasting & Budgeting
* Assist in the design and propose detailed internal calendar including roles & responsibilities, deadlines, and deliverables based on Corporate submission dates for Forecast & Budget cycles
* Support the design, management, and maintenance of the Consolidated Financial Database with multiple data points for enhanced reporting, scenarios, organizational categories, expense types, and other categorization keys as needed
* Collaborate in the design, management, and maintenance of Allocation capabilities to ensure a common approach and naming convention, and coordinate with Accounting/Fin Ops regarding the implementation of allocation work orders for actuals
* Help design and maintain standard formats for data capturing in support of forecast and budget activities
* Consolidate forecast and budgets departmental/divisional submissions
* Generate internal reports, analytics, and multiple views of financials for internal review
* Assist in the design and implementation of Reporting Packages for Department / Division leads
* Participate in the design and implementation of Reporting Packages to communicate Tech Allocations to Networks
* Support management in the creation of Executive Presentations.
Monthly Management Reporting Packages
* Assist in the management and maintenance of the finance master database
* Support month-end close allocation process
* Design, perform, and maintain Monthly Management Reporting Packages to Department and Division Heads as well as the CTO. Reporting Packages include Financial Dashboards, P&Ls, Rollforwards to Budget/ Forecast, Vendor Detail, Headcount tracking, Capital Expenditure
* Actively participate in presenting reports and findings in Management meetings
* Support consolidation efforts for Digital P&LS
* Help manage and maintain business unit /account structure.
* Coordinate necessary system updates regarding BU creation, account/subsidiary/sub-ledger set up, category codes updates, naming updates, etc.
* Support and actively participate in Corporate initiatives / System implementations e.g. WorkDay
* Support Management in ad hoc analysis, as required
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
* BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field preferred
* 3 - 5 years of finance experience
* Post-Graduate education such as MBA, Certificates is a plus, but not required
* Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, and the aptitude to communicate with all levels of management
* Strong time management skills; the ability to multitask, define priorities, and proactively communicate any deviation from the given timeframe
* Possess an understanding of finance and accounting functions as well as a well-developed business acumen
* Strong Microsoft Office Suite capabilities
* Advanced skills in Excel is required (database management, dynamic tables, graphs, etc)
* Comfortable creating complex financial modeling and analysis
* You are a team player with a desire to foster a healthy and collaborative work environment
* You are able to work in a highly demanding, fast pace environment with tight deadlines
* You see the big picture and can identify and highlight key drivers, and tell a story
* You are organized and are ready to handle large amounts of data
* You possess a strong work ethic with a commitment to results
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.