Manager, Marketing Strategy
Employment Type: Full-Time
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
The FOX Network, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, the FOX Network has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
FOX Entertainment is seeking a Manager, Marketing Strategy. As the Manager, Marketing Strategy, you will support the SVP, Marketing Strategy & Media, and directly support the Executive Director, Marketing Strategy. You are responsible for developing and evangelizing strategies for assigned shows.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
* Manage all aspects of assigned shows regarding strategy
* Develop initial strategies and ongoing updates while leading cross-functional teams
* Develop materials for all shows, including but not limited to Marketing Strategies, Rollout Plans, Internal Marketing Decks, Decks for Producers, Status Reports, Marketable Moments, Messaging Grid, etc.
* Maintain clear communications and ensure execution across departments
* Act as a key point of contact and subject matter expert for all assigned shows
* Lead execution for special projects in support of shows
* Present strategies and lead discussions around strategy to Launch teams, Senior Management, and Producers
* Work closely with all areas of Marketing, including On-Air, Design, Content, Media, Affiliate, Publicity, Special Ops, Programming and Research; assuring overall fluidity of workflow throughout the Marketing Department
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
* At least 3 yrs in Marketing
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to contribute creative and strategic ideas
* Passion for marketing and television
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
* Bachelors' degree
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.