Freelance Radio Anchor
Employment Type: Full-Time
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Audio, FOX News Books, the direct-to-consumer digital streaming services FOX Nation and FOX News International and the recently announced AVOD platform FOX Weather. Currently the number one network in all of cable, FNC has also been the most watched television news channel for 19 consecutive years, while FBN currently ranks among the top business channels on cable. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
Fox News is looking for a Freelance Radio Anchor to join the Fox News Audio family as on air talent for FOX News Radio Network/FOX News Headlines 24/7 Sirius XM Channel 115. As the Freelance Radio Anchor, you will work under tight deadlines and deliver top-notch newscasts. You have a passion for breaking news and the flexibility to work on a day's notice.
Please be sure to include a link or MP3 file of your demo reel/ air check to be considered for this role.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provide air talent on Fox News Headlines 24/7 Sirius XM Channel 115 and Terrestrial Radio Stations Nationally across our affiliate network
* Write for a one hour live National Network Newscast
* Write 5-minute and 1-minute newscasts for our Terrestrial Stations Nationally
* Anchor long-form news coverage in breaking news situations
* Produce news packages for affiliate network
* Handle Live Breaking News Coverage during national newscasts
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
* At least 5 years of experience as a news anchor
* Network or Major Market experience
* Ability to work under tight deadlines
* Ability to write and deliver top notch newscasts with a passion for breaking news
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.