Manager, Visual Operations- Stonestown Galleria
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position: Manager Visual Operations
Department: Remote-Store Operations
Reports to: General Brand Manager
Direct Reports: Yes
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Location: Stonestown Galleria- San Francisco, CA
FOREVER 21, is an American fast fashion retailer headquartered in Los Angeles, California. Originally known as Fashion 21, the first store was founded in Los Angeles on April 16, 1984. Forever 21 is known for its trendy offerings and low pricing. The company offers fashion for women, men, and children, fashion accessories, shoes, beauty products, and home goods.
Forever 21 continues to be a fashion industry leader with a mission to make the latest trends accessible to all. F21 persists on staying ahead of innovation and providing styles and fit that our customers love. While reinventing for now and beyond, we're seeking passionate and creative new family members to join us on this adventure! F21 continues to operate E-commerce and 450 locations across the U.S. along with maintaining a strong brand DNA with consumers and within the fashion industry.
In February 2020, Forever 21 came under new ownership made up of Simon Property Group, Brookfield Property Partners, and Authentic Brands Group. Under this new ownership F21 has the financial strength and long-term view that will prepare us for the future, while continuing to set the same high standards as it always has. Join our team and learn the inner sanctum of the global fashion industry, while we build the new Forever 21!
The Manager Visual Operations will provide leadership and direction to the store merchandising team, and reports directly to the General Brand Manager. The Manager Visual Operations will focus on creating an exciting and enticing store ambiance that will work in line with the Company's value to drive customer satisfaction and deliver the best in store customer experience. Alongside the GM, the Manager Visual Operations must be a role model for our company, our customer first mentality and our culture.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
* Must have proven visual merchandising ability within a high volume retailer
* Must demonstrate a strong customer focus
* Must be skilled in leadership, coaching, and training, sales generation, strategic planning, authentic customer service, communication, conflict resolution, business acumen, time management, and POS and other retail software proficiency
* Must be cross-functionally sound store operations. May be asked to step into Operations roles dependent on business needs
* Must be able to provide feedback, develop others, embrace and lead change, and make decisions under ambiguity
* Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able act with integrity and professionalism to ensure that all business is conducted without bias or prejudice
* Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning chemicals
* Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may include closing, weekend, and holiday shifts
* Must have at least 2 to 4 years of retail management experience
* Must be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or equivalent. College degree or relevant technical or vocational training preferred