Employment Type: Full-Time
Fogo de Chão is a leading Brazilian steakhouse, or Churrascaria, which has specialized for nearly 40 years in fire-roasting high-quality meats utilizing the centuries-old Southern Brazilian cooking technique of churrasco. Here at Fogo, we complement our extraordinary service with extraordinary people.
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing a passion and customer focus to the business.
Now Hiring / Immediately Hiring:
In this role you will:
* Prepare and cook special cuts of beef and other meats according to traditional Brazilian 'churrasco' recipes.
* Season and grill food according to prescribed traditional method and to guests' specific requests.
* Portion, garnish and present to patron in style of Brazilian 'gaucho.'
* Answer guests' questions concerning 'churrasco'-style food and represent and convey Brazilian 'gaucho' culture and demeanor.
* Maintain cleanliness of the grill area.
* Complete any beginning or closing shift duties.
* Must be able to transport objects up to 50 lbs, stand for long periods of time, and work at a quick pace.
* Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
Medical, Dental and Vision insurance is available for full-time, hourly employees on the first of the month following 60 days of employment.
Fogo de Chão is an Equal Opportunity & E Verify Employer