Salesforce Partner Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Partner Program Manager: Salesforce
We are looking for a detail-oriented and outgoing Partner Program Specialist to join the FMT Sales & Marketing team. Under direction of the Partner Program Manager, this person will work to organize, optimize and drive performance from the Salesforce relationship. In addition they will support assigned members of the FMT/Salesforce partner ecosystem of ISVs and suppliers to include platform, application, technology and services partners. The Specialist will become an expert on the Salesforce partner programs and will coordinate internal training, maintain vertical market information, monitor for incentives and cultivate referrals. The Specialist will also work to coordinate the delivery of market-ready FMT Salesforce Offers and co-marketing activities including scheduling partner/FMT participation in events and conferences. Internally, the Specialist will maintain sales-ready content via SharePoint/Teams/Salesforce and work to increase the accuracy, consistency, and volume of Salesforce services sales.
Desired Skills & Experience
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Own company communications, engagement, and programs with Salesforce Account Executives and Salesforce ISV partners.
* Support the Salesforce Partner Community, work with the FMT Salesforce leadership on Salesforce Go-To-Market activities, key salesforce updates, and ensure FMT is on track with company badges and certifications.
* Support Salesforce website/portal information, referrals, and business follow-through.
* Prepare and maintain an FMT repository for internal access to Salesforce solution content including module guidelines, manufacturing content, FMT Offers, general pricing, point(s) of contact, and competitive differentiation.
* Schedule recurring training for the FMT Sales & Marketing team.
* Pursue and win referrals from Salesforce.
* Work with FMT Practice Management to promote Salesforce updates/change notifications to the larger team and client community as they occur.
* Constantly look for ways to improve Salesforce relationships, communication and lead-generation opportunities.
* Under direction of the Partner Program Manager, research, recruit, and onboard Salesforce ISV partners that align with the FMT Salesforce practice.
* Be an active and engaged member of local Salesforce user groups and partner groups.
* Use the FMT internal Salesforce instance to analyze lead flow and track program success.
* Provide accurate reports, summaries, and business plans as requested.
* Collaborate with the FMT Marketing team on the management and optimization of the Salesforce AppExchange.
* Complete project tasks as assigned, on time and on budget.
* Understand and embody the FMT core values for our partners, customers and colleagues.
* 2-4 years overall business experience.
* Must have at least one year of experience in business development, channel or partner management.
* Prefer strong organizational skills and project management experience.
* Strongly prefer someone who has worked directly for Salesforce in a sales or channel management capacity, for a member of the Salesforce ISV community, or for a Salesforce consulting partner.
* Prefer experience in B2B technology market engagement. (Salesforce ecosystem)
* Manufacturing and/or Distribution experience valued but no required.
* Ability to manage relationships, meetings, and schedule/support internal training.
* Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university.
Work will be primarily performed remotely. Some amount of local/regional travel (approximately 20%) will be required of this position.