Manager Financial Planning & Analysis
Employment Type: Full-Time
About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world's most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com - and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker's social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
Fisker is currently seeking a Top-Tier Candidate to join its Financial Planning & Analysis team in Los Angeles. In this role the candidate will work directly with the Vice President of Finance and collaborate with Accounting and other groups across the company. You will drive process improvements, serve as a true partner to the business, and help elevate the FP&A team to a higher level of operational excellence. You will support strategic projects, annual budgeting forecasting, variance explanations, monthly reporting, board packages, dash boards and ad hoc analysis. The right candidate will have a meticulous nature and an attention to detail, coupled with an ability to assess the big picture and concisely tell Fisker's story through the numbers.
* Manager, FP&A - Automotive will be responsible for firm-wide financial modeling, budgeting, and analysis for Senior Management
* Prepare an array of metrics and analysis consisting of Bill of Materials (BOM), Capex, supply, cost, volume analysis, and other ad hocs for Senior Management and the Board.
* Design, develop and maintain forward looking forecast model under various scenarios.
* Liaise with the Accounting and Operational and Engineering teams to understand company financials and create accurate projections.
* Lead the preparation of the financial budget, forecasts and long-range plans.
* Identify and develop key reports, industry related KPIs and meaningful analytics to assist with analysis and decision making.
* Collaborate with Accounting and deliver the month-end P&L with meaningful variance analysis to budget and forecast.
* Analyze business results for key takeaways to help achieve business objectives.
* Perform business, financial and operations analysis to impact top-line and bottom-line results and support senior management in decision-making.
* Participate in ERP system implementation.
* Manage all cost forecasting and tracking and reporting and expenses.
* Participate in ad hoc projects.
* Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting required.
* Public company experience required. Automotive required.
* At least 10 years financial planning & analysis experience.
* Working knowledge of US GAAP and adjusted EBITDA experience a must.
* Expert in Excel modeling skills required.
* Expert in building forecast models including balance sheet, income statement, statement of cash flows required.
* CPA preferred and knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
* Demonstrates proficiency in providing accurate and detailed financial analysis in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
* Excellent accounting and finance software user and administrative skills.
* The attitude of a team player, polished, possessing a strong work ethic and drive for results.
* The ability to manage multiple project and priorities on a simultaneous basis.
Fisker Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment at Fisker Group Inc. is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status. Applicants wishing to view a copy of Fisker Group Inc. Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.