Employment Type: Full-Time
About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world's most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com - and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker's social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
You will be at the forefront of technology, creating the foundation which will power Fisker's leading edge premium digital experience for our customers. In this role, you will be responsible for implementing the connection between the driver and the car by building a next-generation cluster and infotainment system on cutting-edge hardware.
Skills and Experience
* Experience working with UX design teams to implement user interfaces according to
specifications and design goals
* Ability to rapidly create prototypes to test new design concepts
* Highly skilled with UI composition tools such as Kanzi Studio, Qt Suite, Android Studio, or similar
automotive HMI tools
* Excellent logical, analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills
* Proficiency with graphical tools such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
* Experience modelling and UV mapping with 3D software, eg. Blender, 3DS, Maya, etc.
* Experience working within the constraints of target hardware
* 5+ years relevant professional experience
* BS or MS in a relevant engineering or design discipline
Fisker Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment at Fisker Group Inc. is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status. Applicants wishing to view a copy of Fisker Group Inc. Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.