Merced - Bus Operator
Employment Type: Full-Time
Have you considered being a Bus Driver in your community? Now's your chance! Get PAID to do what you love!
First Transit Bus Drivers provide transportation via Merced County. Our drivers connect people to jobs, healthcare, education, and leisure activities! As a Bus Driver, you would provide our clients with the freedom and convenience of reliable, safe transportation. If you love serving people and driving - come work for us!
That is exactly why our drivers say this is the 'lots of-freedom, life-changing, love-what-you-do' line of work!
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our drivers:
* Competitive Wages
* PAID CDL-B TRAINING W/ Endorsements
* Attractive benefits package, including 401(k) with company contribution
* Paid PTO/Vacation
* Pension Contribution
* Cutting Edge Paid Training
* Year-round work
* Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
* Serving passengers who live and work in your community
You'll be responsible for:
* Safely transporting passengers in a safe, courteous, and reliable manner throughout the service area
We want you to drive with us, if you:
* Have good verbal communication skills
* Are at least 21 years old
* Have held a valid driver's license for at least three years
* Please note all applicants are subject to drug test, and physical
First Transit keeps people moving and communities prospering - That's why we need amazing people like YOU to APPLY NOW!
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.#06022021