Senior Campus Recruiter
Employment Type: Full-Time
Senior Campus Recruiter
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You'll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day.
In Human Resources, we are committed to growing and protecting First Republic and its culture by attracting, retaining and supporting our most valuable resource: people. Providing our colleagues with extraordinary service is our commitment; their success is our reward.
Duties and Responsibilities
An encouraging culture that invests in you.
The Senior Campus Recruiter will be responsible for partner with the Talent Acquisition team to build upon the Campus Recruiting program at First Republic. They will serve as a brand ambassador and hands on recruiter in attracting the best talent with a focus on diversity.
What you'll do as a Senior Campus Recruiter:
* Build and manage long-term relationships with core university professors, career centers, and student organizations
* Manage campus resume drops, super-day interviews, and offer deadlines for multiple universities
* Coordinate and attend on-campus information sessions with core team members from the business
* Manage the hiring process for all interns
* Oversee recruiting coordinators and the scheduling of on-campus first round super-day interviews as well as final round interviews
* Actively participate in recruiting strategy discussion meetings with hiring managers. Provide market insights.
* Work closely and cross-functionally with hiring managers to: assess recruiting needs, understand job requirements, and develop job descriptions for each position; and tailor/refine recruitment process as-needed.
* Engage, contact, and manage candidate experience throughout recruitment process.
* Contribute to projects on an ad hoc basis.
You could be a great fit if you have:
* BA/BS experience preferred.
* 5+ years' experience campus recruiting.
* Experience partnering with hiring managers and team members throughout the hiring process.
* Very high sense of urgency, ability to multi-task and wear many hats on a daily basis.
* Outstanding verbal and written communications skills Intellectual horsepower combined with the ability to listen, understand, analyze, synthesize and propose solutions.
* Creativity in solving issues to ensure a win-win.
* Strong follow through and customer service orientation.
* Track record of building strong, consultative relationships with senior executives.
* Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
* Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to take initiative and make decisions? Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You'll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability-that's the First Republic way. Come join us!
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. In this regard, the Company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in order to enable them to perform all essential job functions, unless doing so creates an undue hardship.
First Republic is subject to federal laws that restrict the employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories, including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations, First Republic will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San Francisco ban-the-box laws.