Full Stack Web Developer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Full Stack Web Developer
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You'll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
In Technology, we support First Republic's employees and clients through the acquisition, integration and management of the Bank's information technology systems and services. We drive innovation and explore emerging technologies so our people can be productive and focus on what matters most - providing extraordinary service.
Digital Technologies - Marketing Technology team is looking for a Full Stack Web Developer. In this role, you will work with IT teams and other internal organizations to deliver solutions associated with Digital Lead Acquisition initiatives. The Web Developer reviews business/technical objectives, analyzes data needs, develops programs in one or more platforms, coordinates with other teams on dependencies, validates delivery against requirements, and transitions solutions for on-going operation support. The position will collaborate closely with business and technical resources in support of various implementation activities and phases. This covers clarifying requirements with stakeholders, creating technical design documents, reviewing unit and acceptance test cases/scripts with QA, delivering configurations and/or code, creating and transitioning support runbooks, etc..
This position will leverage advanced analytical, research and problem solving skills to deliver innovative technology solutions in cooperation with Solution Architects and engineers to meet business objectives and timeline. The ideal candidate has worked on public-facing web applications, is a self-starter and possess working knowledge of Information Technology best practices & processes. Additionally, a strong and demonstrated strength in communication and in relationship building will ensure success in this role.
The Full Stack Web Developer reports to the VP of Digital Marketing Technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities
What you'll do as a Full Stack Web Developer:
* Take ownership and perform as the subject matter expert on delivered solutions. Inclusive of this is gathering a deep understanding of implementation strategy for system(s) involved, how to configure system features & capabilities, business users & use cases, processes supported by the system(s), and integration points & specs with up/downstream systems.
* Support delivered solutions through hand-over sessions with business, triage calls during incidents, and answering on-going clarification questions regarding implementation.
* Build critical working relationships with the business and users communities through gathering a thorough understanding of the business models and processes employed.
* Specify and fully document application customizations that would bear scrutiny by an internal audit or external regulators
You could be a great fit if you have:
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent communications and writing skills to communicate clearly and concisely with internal and external teams
* Experience of developing solutions based on various artifacts like BRD, Design Document, Integration Specifications
* Experience of creating test cases, Launch/Cut-over plans, and Operations Documents.
* Experience in troubleshooting in various capacities ranging from Team Member to a Project Leader under tight deadlines
* Proven ability to build strong, cohesive partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
* Strong sense of prioritization and execution against critical deliverables, coupled with a sense of personal ownership and attention to details for key projects / issue resolution
* A track record demonstrating a high level of personal initiative, setting and achieving challenging goals, and demonstrating entrepreneurial leadership
* .NET development experience
* NodeJS development experience
* Rest API development and integration
* SOAP service development and integration
Architecture Modeling and Process
* Data modeling, profiling and analysis
* SSO Standards (SAML 2.0, OAuth 2.0) - required
Performance, Monitoring and Web Analytics
* Adobe web analytics experience
* Tealium and/or Google Tag Manager experience
Marketing Systems Experience
* Marketing automation implementation
* Marketing analytics experience
* Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
* Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to take initiative and make decisions? Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You'll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability-that's the First Republic way. Come join us!
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. In this regard, the Company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in order to enable them to perform all essential job functions, unless doing so creates an undue hardship.
First Republic is subject to federal laws that restrict the employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories, including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations, First Republic will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San Francisco ban-the-box laws.