Universal Banker I
Employment Type: Full-Time
Summary: Responsible for providing exceptional service to all bank clients, whether in person, over the phone or via written correspondence.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Needs Based Selling: Proactively promotes, cross sells and refers products and services as appropriate to meet our client's financial needs
* Prepares and compiles new account applications and required information to open new accounts for both business and consumer prospects/clients
* Refers client opportunities to internal and external sales partners to meet client financial needs
* Responds to clients inquires and requests regard accounts
* Process routine to complex client transaction. i.e. deposits, transfers, wires, check cashing, etc.
* Regular and consistent attendance required
Job Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
* High School diploma or equivalent required: Associate/Bachelor's degree preferred
* Minimum of 1 to 2 years financial services or equivalent sales/service experience
* Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal, and the ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization and out in the community
* General Mathematics and Accounting
* Must be able to assess any given situation, make decisions and bring to a successful resolution
* Must be experienced in effective use of one or more core banking deposits and new account software
* Must have satisfactory working knowledge and proficiency with Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
First Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.