Digital Strategic Planner
Employment Type: Full-Time
Strategic Planners act as the catalysts for great ideas. We look for people who can help turn innovative thinking into inspired creative that solves real business problems. We want people who question everything, who reshape the assignments they're given, who work to improve the output, and who are always working on the next big thing.
* Work hand in hand with the creative teams to develop integrated ideas with a focus on social, online, 1:1 and CRM. The ability to create campaigns that work seamlessly across touch points is a key element
* Ability to understand and interpret data, studies, and claims to develop a cohesive story and to inspire creative
* Strong leadership skills to help guide internal teams as well as client conversations, agency partners, workshops and direction
* Develop digital strategies in support of fully integrated communication programs and evangelize them to both internal teams and external clients.
* Develop comprehensive digital target audience profiles and consumer journeys.
* Share emerging trends and digital marketing best practices (across mobile, social and web) with internal agency and external client teams to influence future campaign and program planning.
* Can understand the client's eco-system and help organize create work accordingly
* Analyzes campaign performance and makes recommendations accordingly
* Ability to develop campaigns that can work internationally, being adapted to local culture where required.
* Build strong client relationships at senior levels, helping lead on projects.
* Develop and experiment with new research techniques to uncover useful insights and speed up the research process.
* Collaborate to write inspiring creative briefs and brief in-house teams to develop the content/experience needed to bring channels to life.
* Able to create big ideas and put them into action for clients.
* 4 years of relevant experience
* Must have previous agency experience, experience in digital or 1:1 agencies an advantage
* The ability to strategize an engaging social/digital experience that utilizes multiple platforms to tell/create a compelling brand story
* Passion for and knowledge of current and emerging technologies
* Entrepreneurial spirit and instinct for creative problem-solving
* The use of cognitive science in the development of strategy is fundamental to our approach. An interest in psychology, behavioral economics or related fields is an advantage, but not essential
* A planner that comes with highly attuned empathy, ambition, curiosity, creative skills, energy, desire to learn, and ability to find interesting and simple solutions in amongst all the complexity.