1st Shift Crew Leads
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
FARO Logistics, Inc. was founded in 1988 in Columbus, Ohio and focused solely on warehousing and transportation services in the Central Ohio area. Today, the company has blossomed into a uniquely diversified organization. With operations in Dallas, TX; Norwalk, CA; Santa Fe Springs, CA; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL and Columbus, OH we’re able to offer our clients a wide array of 3rd party logistics services from coast to coast.
We are currently looking for 1st Shift Crew Leads at our Rancho Cucamonga, CA location.
Reporting to Assistant General Manager and General Manager, the primary responsibility of the Crew Lead is to manage the output of Warehouse Crew Member. Leads plan, distribute orders to crew members and dispatch crew lift drivers. Leads are responsible for the day-to-day management of crew members, measuring and reporting all aspects of output, and identifying areas for increased efficiencies. In addition, leads will assist in employee training, supervision, quality assurance, and the ongoing development of individual and team performance.
• Lead crew members in designated areas, ensuring orders are picked and prepared in a timely manner
• Assign team members to designated areas
• Assist with the training and development of new and existing employees
• Ensure all equipment is returned at end of shift
• Partner with Assistant GM/GM on orders, creation of weekly schedules and time and attendance approvals
• Maintain warehouse equipment (ex: pallet jacks, forklifts, dollies) within designated area and communicate maintenance needs to facilities manager
• Provide daily feedback to Assistant GM/GM on employee production performance and teamwork
• Quality check all orders for accuracy
• Excellent communication skills
• 2+ yrs of prior experience in facilities and warehouse operations
• 2+ yrs leading a team is preferred
• Self-motivated individual who works well in a team environment
• Ability to think quick on your feet while juggling multiple tasks and requests
• Clean driving record
• Able to lift 50 lbs, bend, stretch, reach, and twist
• The potential for long periods of standing, walking, squatting and/or bending
Full Time Hours
Commensurate with Experience
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.