Web Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
You can submit up to three job applications every 90 days. Be sure to apply for roles that strongly match your skills and work experience.
WhatsApp is a fast, simple and reliable way to talk to anyone in the world. More than 2 billion people in over 180 countries use WhatsApp to stay in touch with friends and family, anytime and anywhere. WhatsApp is not only free but also available on multiple mobile devices and in low connectivity areas - making it accessible and reliable wherever you are. It's a simple and secure way to share your favorite moments, send important information or catch up with a friend. WhatsApp helps people connect and share no matter where they are in the world. More than 175 million people interact with businesses on WhatsApp every day. The WhatsApp Business API, our enterprise solution, helps medium and large businesses communicate with customers all over the world, so they can connect with them on WhatsApp in a simple, secure, and reliable way. WhatsApp is looking for a Web Marketing Manager to build out our enterprise business web presence and strategy as we ramp up our focus on this audience. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is a blend of web expert and data-driven marketer, ideally in a B2B company with a strong partner marketing business model. This role will work closely with product marketing, global marketers, designers, researchers, and developers to build our web presence then proactively manage, prioritize, execute, and continually optimize all web projects. The ability to creatively problem-solve and effectively communicate across all teams, as well as with executives will be crucial for success. In addition, this role will report out on key success metrics and test findings/results and make recommendations for how to improve the experience and conversion.
Web Marketing Manager Responsibilities
* Build the strategic vision and direction for the WhatsApp Business API web experience, including web experience including .com site, blogs, microsites, etc.
* Build, maintain, and execute a global roadmap of projects, deliverables, initiatives.
* Ensure timely delivery of all projects working closely with stakeholders, creative and development teams.
* Work closely with our MarTech and analytics team to build out dashboards, testing plans, report on success, and identify areas of opportunity.
* Partner closely with content marketing and SEO experts to improve organic traffic and rankings for business content.
* Act as the liaison for partner marketing and product marketing teams to ensure website is solving for both business prospects and partners, and reflecting the latest features on our platform.
* Stay abreast of the latest trends and best practices and be an advocate for our web site.
* 5+ years experience in B2B marketing with expertise in web marketing, performance strategy, or growth marketing.
* Proven experience guiding the growth and development of a marketing web site.
* Communication skills - experience to articulate vision and roadmap and facilitate concept and ideation with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
* Website measurement skills including data analysis and reporting.
* Knowledge and understanding of web accessibility best practices & ADA requirements.
* Leadership experience, collaborative project management skills, and technical knowledge to lead day-to-day website functionality and larger complex projects.
* Experience marketing to enterprise audiences preferred.
* Solid foundation of SEO best practices.
* Experience managing agencies and outside resources.
About the Facebook company
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or who are neurodivergent, and to candidates with sincerely held religious beliefs or requiring pregnancy related support. If you need support, please reach out to email@example.com.