Strategic Partner Manager, Payments
Employment Type: Full-Time
You can submit up to three job applications every 90 days. Be sure to apply for roles that strongly match your skills and work experience.
Facebook is seeking a Strategic Partner Manager - Payments, who is passionate about online payments, technology, e-commerce, social media, sales, and helping merchants evolve and grow their online businesses. The person will be leading a high-impact area within the payments organization that will help deliver outstanding growth by working directly with large and high-priority merchant customers. The payments partnerships team at Facebook is responsible for developing and managing relationships with companies that provide critical payment services for our business lines, with partners who enable core payment experiences on our platform, and with partners that use various eCommerce payments services from Facebook. We work cross-functionally with product, engineering, legal, marketing and operations teams to develop and help deliver new capabilities, improve user experience, and reduce barriers that prevent people from buying what they want - and allow sellers to maximize their reach to their audience while providing them with the state-of-the-art tools and experiences.
Strategic Partner Manager, Payments Responsibilities
* Nurture, ramp and manage new and existing pipeline of partnership opportunities for FB Payments, by expanding business relationships with payment partners (processors/acquirers/PSPs)
* Evangelize new products and technologies with current and potential partners, by influencing a broad spectrum of decision makers
* Build C-level relationships with Large and high priority payment partners, as well as with channel partners
* Lead brainstorming, plan and execute programs with payment partners that help expand the footprint of FB payments experiences across merchants on the Facebook Family of Apps as well on merchant websites
* Provide ongoing consultative engagement to large and high-priority partners (processors/acquirers/PSPs), in helping navigate the complexities of aligning business objectives of Facebook and partners
* Manage KPIs and create new strategies that help deliver high impact growth for the company
* In close collaboration with regional leadership, establish a global framework to scale FB payments experiences for merchants across markets
* Collaborate with Business Development for negotiating more complex and multi-faceted contracts
* Closely work with operations and partner engineering team in troubleshooting/preventing customer issues and pain points
* Work alongside Strategic Planning and Ops (SP&O) to analyze, influence, and communicate key metrics
* 8+ years of partnership management/sales experience in payments industry
* Proven track record of reaching and exceeding revenue/business goals and/or partner NPS
* Industry knowledge of global eCommerce/card-not-present payment processing/PSPs
* Payments knowledge through experience working for a PSP, fintech player, payment processor etc.
* Experienced and well versed with complex partnerships negotiation and in scaling payment products with partners
* Possesses good communication and interpersonal skills, with an experience communicating and working effectively at all levels
* 10+ years of experience in Sales, Operations, Marketing or Consulting
About the Facebook company
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or who are neurodivergent, and to candidates with sincerely held religious beliefs or requiring pregnancy related support. If you need support, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.