Software Engineer - Product
We are the teams who create all of Facebook's products used by billions of people around the world. Want to build new features and improve existing products like Messenger, Video, Groups, News Feed, Search and more? Want to solve unique, large scale, highly complex technical problems? Facebook is seeking experienced full-stack software engineers to join our product teams. You can help build the next-generation of products that help us connect the next billion people, create new features that have billions of interactions per day and be a part of a team that’s working to help people connect with each other around the globe. Join us!
- Full stack web/mobile application development with a variety of coding languages
- Create consumer products and features using internal programming language Hack
- Work closely with our PM and design teams to define feature specifications and build the next generation of products leveraging frameworks such as React & React Native
- Work closely with operations and infrastructure to build and scale back-end services
- Build report interfaces and data feeds
- 2+ years of programming experience
- 2+ years relevant experience building large-scale applications or similar experience
- Must obtain work authorization in country of employment at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.