Program Manager, Tech Onboarding - Mission Control
Mission Control is the organization that plans and shapes Facebook’s evolving workforce. The Onboarding team within Mission Control supports the Analytics and Engineering organizations by building programs designed to technically and culturally onboard all technical hires to Facebook, as well as managing the team selection process, which pairs new hires to teams at the intersection of impact and passion.
We're looking for a Program Manager who is extremely detail oriented, efficient, and a creative problem solver to manage strategic projects for our onboarding programs for technical new hires. The Program Manager will be responsible for creating and executing data driven project plans to improve and develop the program and collaborating closely with Analytics, Engineering, and cross-functional partners.
- Collect, analyze and report data to drive improvements and iterate on programs
- Drive strategic initiatives to build and enhance our suite of programs, both independently and by managing contributions of stakeholders
- Manage and iterate a program to meet company level priorities
- Create, uphold, and communicate detailed project plans and status updates throughout all phases of project development
- Collaborate with engineering to implement tool improvements and efficiency
- Ensure the success of complex training programs, including feedback, mentorship and coaching programs, space planning and measurement
- Automate and streamline operational logistics
- Partner professionally and effectively with many areas of the company, including HR, Learning Operations, Learning & Development, Analytics and Analytics Leadership, Engineering and Engineering Leadership, Recruiting, AV, and Facilities
- Partner closely with Analytics and Engineering to develop program specific content and facilitate training sessions
- Ability to travel within the US and possibly internationally
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years program/project management experience
- Experience organizing and prioritizing multiple tasks while managing time
- Proven communication skills
- Change management experience
- Experience scaling programs
- Analytical, detail-oriented problem solver
- Knowledge in Excel, data analysis, and data visualization
- Proven team player that loves to improve processes and strives for efficiency
- Experience influencing senior leaders and presenting to groups of 10+ people
- Experience in creating and sustaining relationships with both technical and non-technical people
- MBA or other business certifications
- Proven experience collaborating with multiple stakeholders across time zones
- Experience collaborating with engineering and internal tool development
- Approachable, patient and willing to answer questions
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.